Medical grade plants:
Lemon Balm & Hops
For many centuries, lemon balm and hops have been attributed a special effect in the therapy of restlessness, nervousness and stress relieving. Hops are used in particular as an admixture and in combination with other active substances such as lemon balm.
The exact mechanism of action of hops has not yet been conclusively clarified scientifically. However, it is assumed that the bitter substances as well as the essential oils of hops ar e the reasons for the sedative effect.
Lemon balm is used in particular for restlessness and irritability.
The leaves are used for medicinal purposes. In combination with hops it has a particularly calming effect.
A veterinarian input to any situation of a pet that is not well is however always a must.
- overcoming fear and anxiety, supporting restful sleep
- keeping calm&focused without sedating
- assisting the body’s ability to handle stress
- restoring normal moods
- Can be also sprayed on bedding, carpet, soft furnishings, bandana or crates
- intensifying the bond between pet and pet parent
- restoring your pets’ sense of wellbeing
- strengthening energy flow and regeneration
- helps stressed pet become more attentive and receptive
- Behaviour change
- Spraying / soiling
- Over grooming
- Lack of interaction
- Loss of appetite
- New home
- Change in routine
- Loss of companion
- Changes in home
- New pet in home
- Loud noises
- Visit to vets