The solution for all animals
The VetMedCare products offer pleasant wound protection for very small up to large animals. e.g. leg, back, belly, head or tail protection The 1 m cuttable tube, available in different diameters (ladder-resistant material) offers a variety of applications:
▪ Ideally wound protection for small animals: The tube is easy to use, cut it to the desired length, cut out the required holes and you’re done for your camel, horse, ferret, guinea pigs, rabbits, hamsters, Koi etc.
▪ Used as a leg protection, it can be fixed to the dog & cat body (push buttons are available separately), in certain cases a body with 4 legs might be more practical
▪ Hygienically clean because washable up to 60 °C | 140°F
▪ Protects the animal skin from allergies, irritations and sun
▪ Chemical-free tick protection
▪ Protects wounds from dirt, licking and scratching
▪ Breathable and quick-drying
The material is made of 90% polyamide and 10% elastane. Thanks to this combination, it is quick-drying, washable at a temperature of up to 60°C /140° F and breathable, thus supporting the healing of wounds and the regeneration of the skin.
As the material is also run-proof, this allows for multifunctional usage.
- Washable at high temperature (60°C /140°F), thus hygienically clean
- Very elastic material, therefore great fit and high wearing comfort
- Special flat and stretch seams prevent unnecessary pressure points
- Completely smooth abdominal area, as the seam runs along the back
- Run-proof material, customizable as the parts can be cut to size
- Material made of 90 % Polyamide and 10% Elastane
- Fast drying and breathable